The easy-to-make cookie is a great snack option for the holidays, especially when you have children at home! A good tip is to freeze the cookie dough and bake it when serving, so you will always have fresh and warm cookies, delicious!
Preparation 40 min
- 125 g of unsalted butter at room temperature
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 and 3/4 cup of wheat flour
- And 1 teaspoon of powdered yeast
- 300 g of chopped dark chocolate
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- to make chocolate chip added 1/4 cup of powdered chocolate
Method of preparation
- Mix the butter, brown sugar, sugar, vanilla essence (and powdered chocolate to make chocolate-based cookie).
- So place the beaten egg gradually and mix well.
- Add the flour little by little and mist it generously (can be by hand or in a planetary mixer)
- Lastly, dependency on the yeast and mixing it to incorporate it into the dough.
- After the mass is well mix, domination of the chopped chocolate.
- So form into small balls and bake in a preheated oven, on parchment paper, for approximately 15 to 20 minutes (250 ° C), wait for the cookie to rise and that’s it!
- Tips: The balls should be small as the cookies spread out in the oven. The oven time depends, and you have to be careful not to burn underneath.
- Moreover, the name “cookie” comes from a German word meaning cake batter. So originally, cookies were pieces of cake batter put in the oven first to test the temperature. So after arriving in the United States, after 1930, cookies gained chocolate chips, fillings, and other variations of the recipe, reaching what we know today.
- The recipe is known for its practicality, being perfect for snack time. Although the traditional is the chocolate chip cookie, there are other delicious versions of the formula. So you should try a chocolate cookie, oat cookie, white chocolate, M&M’s cookie, and many different versions .